Kingdom Fire: Hee Sun Lee!!



In My City Records has a female artist named HeeSun Lee that is straight Kingdom fire. My daughter is 11 and wants to rap just like her daddy so I went on a mission to find Christian female rappers. This was a difficult task since there aren't many and what I found really didn't blow me away. I did find some gems like Florida group Rhema Soul's Butta P or Blanca from Group One Crew, but HeeSun Lee is in a league of her own. I was blown away by her ability to put words together over infectious beats. HeeSun Lee is fire and her skills rival Nikki Minaj's. With female rappers like HeeSun Lee, Butta P and Blanca, I was able to show my daughter that there are female rappers standing up and spitting straight heat for the Kingdom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The King's Men Tour

BET's Newest Reality TV Show

God’s Original Design (G.O.D)